The Updentity solution has created an integration with the email marketing tool, Constant Contact. Using the Updentity Constant Contact integration allows you to seamlessly import your Constant Contact contacts into the Updentity system with just a few clicks. The instructions below describe how to use the integration.
- Login to the Updentity system and click on Plugins & Integrations located on the left-hand side of your screen
- Click on the View Integrations button taking you to a new page prompting you to 'Create a New Source'
- Select the Constant Contact button from the list of supported sources
- Step 1: Enter your Constant Contact login information and click the 'Continue' button
- Step 2: Select the Constant Contact list you wish to load into the Updentity system
- Step 3: Enter a name of your choosing and click the 'Continue' button
- You will now be taken to the import screen and will need to select your newly created source from Step 1
- In the Step 2 section, you will need to choose an existing contact list or create a new list to import your Constant Contact contacts into
You can then click 'Continue'
- Click Continue' again now that you have completed the task
- Notice your Constant Contact contacts loaded in a contact list on the right-hand side of the page
Use the Updentity Opt-in Assistant to opt new Updentity email updates directly into your Constant Contact account.
Don’t have an Updentity account? Register for a FREE account today!