Are you attending the 2013 NCTech4Good conference in Chapel Hill, North Carolina? The NCTech4Good conference centers around non-profits providing technology insights to improve fundraising, social media, and various other tools to achieve goals. Benjamin Ashpole, Updentity CEO, will be present at this year's NCTech4Good conference on June 6th and 7th. Connect with us now to setup a time to ask questions and provide comments about the Updentity solution.
Benjamin Ashpole, Updentity CEO, will be attending the 2013 TechConnect World, National Innovation Summit and National SBIR Conference. The conference will be held May 12-16th in Washington DC. This year's conference will exhibit a host of emerging technologies. Reach out to us on Twitter or Facebook to let us know you are attending.
The Updentity team will be a vendor at the 2013 GIFT Spring Conference in Indianapolis, Indiana. The conference is being held for Indiana Community Foundations Thursday, May 9, 2013 from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm at the Marriott Indianapolis North. Benjamin Ashpole, Chief Executive Officer, will be present and engaging with Indiana Community Foundations and vendors at the conference. Brandy Coomer, Chief Interaction Manager, will be available at the Updentity booth to answer any questions you may have.
Reach-out and let us know you will be there!
The Updentity system gathers feedback from all customers to increase the system’s accuracy. This feedback is an example of one of the many ways that the Updentity solution differs from other providers. Rather than just throwing data over the wall at you, we form a relationship with your data continuing to improve your update results over-time. We have displayed examples of how you can provide feedback to the Updentity system below.
Providing Feedback for Updates
If while reviewing updates on the ‘Available Updates’ pages you discover a provided update that is incorrect, simply click the incorrect icon under the feedback column. You’re feedback will be recorded.
Providing Feedback for Updates
If you discover information is incorrect in your contact list, simply mouse over the incorrect information and click the ‘Mark Incorrect’ link. You’re feedback will be recorded and the information will be removed.
Providing Feedback for Duplicates
If while reviewing suggested duplicates on the ‘Duplicate Contacts’ pages you discover a contact is not a duplicate, simply click the ‘Not a Duplicate’ icon. You’re feedback will be recorded.
The Updentity Opt-in Assistant helps organizations opt-in contacts to their email marketing solutions such as Constant Contact, Vertical Response, or MailChimp. Instructions for using the Opt-in Assistant are available below.
- Login to your Updentity account
- Click on the 'Plugins & Integrations' button located on the left-hand side navigation
- Click the Opt-in Assistant button
- Select one of your Updentity contact lists to send email invitations requesting them to opt-in to your email marketing solution
- If available, you will also need to select whether to send opt-in invites to accepted and/or to all email updates and click 'Continue'
- Set-up your Opt-in Assistant details
- Step 1 allows you to add your organization's logo to the opt-in email if you choose
- Step 2 requests the name of your organization and website address to be added to your opt-in email
- Step 3 requests the opt-in information from your email marketing company; Click the question mark icon if necessary to locate this information from your email marketing solution
- Select the email template you would like to send out to those you wish to opt-in
- Click 'Continue'
- Review the opt-in email to be sent, if you would like to make changes, click 'Go back', if correct, click 'Continue'
- Your task has been created and emails will be sent out; Click the 'Continue' button
Review the Opt-in Assistant Results
- Click the 'Task Management' tab on the Updentity Application home page
- Locate the Opt-In Assistant Tasks section
- Click on the linked name of the contact list corresponding to the date you requested opt-in invites sent out
- Review the Opt-in Assistant results and click the 'Continue' button